We believe that a good, balanced rotation is key to enhancing the value of your land in monetary and environmental terms. Timing of and range of rotation both play a critical role in what we do at B&C Farming, followed by execution: attention to detail and quality, working to high standards and professionalism.
Our current crop range includes:
- Potatoes for seed through Greenvale AP
- Ware potatoes for McCain and Birds Eye with Greenvale AP
- Spring Barley for seed with Limagrain
- Winter Malting Barley for UK and export brewers with H Banham
- Milling Wheat for Warburtons with Openfield
- Seed Wheat for Limagrain
- Feed Wheat with Openfield
- Oil Seed Rape with Frontier
- Peas for seed with Limagrain
- Sugar Beet for British Sugar
- Maize for Aylsham Growers Renewables
All of our current cropping is contracted but we would invite enquiries from anyone wishing to discuss potential opportunities for other crops and enterprises, whether niche or established
Please do not hesitate to call or email us for any further information you may require about any of the products or services we offer.
For business enquiries feel free to call, email or use the contact form to the right.